- Monday, Dec 24 – No classes – Merry Christmas Eve!
- Tuesday, Dec 25- No classes – Merry Christmas!
- Wednesday, Dec 26 – 8 AM StrongStep: Low-impact choreographed routines using step platform to increase lower body resistance: warmup, strength with optional handheld weights, corework, cardio, cooldown/stretch.
- Thursday, Dec 27 – 7:30 AM Aerobic Dance: Choreographed routines – warmup, corework, strength with optional handheld weights, cardio, cooldown/stretch.
- Friday, Dec 28 – 8 AM LaBlast Dance &Tone: Fun and easy-to-follow ballroom dance based fitness class! Created by world-renowned dancer and fitness expert, Louis van Amstel of DWTS fame, this partner-free program is for all levels. Incorporates strength training using optional weights.
- Saturday, Dec 29 – 7:30 AM Hula Hoop Fusion: This class fuses Pilates, Barre and Yoga inspired moves using a 2-lb weighted hula hoop. Add a Bender Ball to tone, sculpt, stretch the body, and challenge your core.
- Monday, Dec 31 –No classes! Happy New Year’s Eve!
- Tuesday, Jan 1 –7:30 AM Strength for Life! Happy New Year!
NEW CLASS STARTS Thursday, January 3 – 6 AM All Levels Flow Yoga with Christina (replaces 6 AM Thursday Boot Camp).
A vinyasa style yoga class designed for yogi’s of any level! We will focus on building strength and flexibility in a relaxing environment. You will get a balanced mix of movement and stillness to round out your yoga practice.