The Fitness Break offers a variety of fitness classes including Barre, Boot Camp, Core, Dance, Hula Hoop, Step, Strength training, Tabata interval training, Yoga. The Fitness Break promotes a culture of fitness and healthy living in Arlington, Virginia. Come meet our Team! Join our Team! We are always looking for new talent!
We also partner with other Fitness professionals to offer a wider range of classes. We have recently partnered with Essentrics with Christina and Lucky Penny Yoga with Dominique.
Check the “Schedule” under “Class Schedule / Buy Classes” link for the full schedule of our classes at The Fitness Break!
Small-sized classes, and socializing with your Westover neighbors is highly encouraged!
Start your fitness journey now! Join us! Contact us! For more info, email: email@example.com
- Monday, Dec 24 – No classes – Merry Christmas Eve!
- Tuesday, Dec 25- No classes – Merry Christmas!
- Wednesday, Dec 26 – 8 AM StrongStep: Low-impact choreographed routines using step platform to increase lower body resistance: warmup, strength with optional handheld weights, corework, cardio, cooldown/stretch.
- Thursday, Dec 27 – 7:30 AM Aerobic Dance: Choreographed routines – warmup, corework, strength with optional handheld weights, cardio, cooldown/stretch.
- Friday, Dec 28 – 8 AM LaBlast Dance &Tone: Fun and easy-to-follow ballroom dance based fitness class! Created by world-renowned dancer and fitness expert, Louis van Amstel of DWTS fame, this partner-free program is for all levels. Incorporates strength training using optional weights.
- Saturday, Dec 29 – 7:30 AM Hula Hoop Fusion: This class fuses Pilates, Barre and Yoga inspired moves using a 2-lb weighted hula hoop. Add a Bender Ball to tone, sculpt, stretch the body, and challenge your core.
- Monday, Dec 31 –No classes! Happy New Year’s Eve!
- Tuesday, Jan 1 –7:30 AM Strength for Life! Happy New Year!
NEW CLASS STARTS Thursday, January 3 – 6 AM All Levels Flow Yoga with Christina (replaces 6 AM Thursday Boot Camp).
A vinyasa style yoga class designed for yogi’s of any level! We will focus on building strength and flexibility in a relaxing environment. You will get a balanced mix of movement and stillness to round out your yoga practice.